I passed!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

StartingoverVet

Flight Instructor for hire
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well I didnt. But you did.
Here is your thread to gloat and celebrate.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 8 users
sobsob in this thread like
EoITea4.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I can only assume that all the people who should be posting in here are off celebrating their success in copious amounts of alcohol. And I'm jealous. :)

I passed! There's no alcoholic celebrating is in my future because I'm on emergency tonight, but I'm so relieved I don't even really care.

Reactions: 11 users
passed...to celebrate, i get to study for a ridiculously difficult radiology final exam tomorrow! woohoo!!!!!

Reactions: 8 users
I spent all day wondering why we needed a thread for passing random exams... It just now occurred to me what time of year it is. :smack: Congrats everyone who has passed so far!

Reactions: 2 users
I can only assume that all the people who should be posting in here are off celebrating their success in copious amounts of alcohol. And I'm jealous. :)

Sadly, those of us who passed and should be off celebrating with copious amounts of alcohol are stuck swearing at UVIS and trying to get our paperwork done for the day. :)

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Sadly, those of us who passed and should be off celebrating with copious amounts of alcohol are stuck swearing at UVIS and trying to get our paperwork done for the day. :)

I passed :-D...... And seriously!!! A few of is who are on different services tried to go out to eat and it was a giant "not gonna happen". "I have rounds at 6." "I have a treatment for 7:15" "I have an owner here who has glued herself to her patient and won't leave" so we all congratulated eachother over text and went back to what we were doing, lol.

Reactions: 9 users
I actually passed... and then I stared for at least 10 minutes in shock... I thought I had failed at least 1 module....

Reactions: 9 users
M
I actually passed... and then I stared for at least 10 minutes in shock... I thought I had failed at least 1 module....
maybe it was the test module. :) or you just kicked ass on all the other ones so it didn't matter? ;) regardless/ yay!!!!

One of my best friends told me today she didn't pass. :( I'm very sad for her but I'm also so glad it wasn't me. She did 80% of vet prep and is firmly in the middle of our class rank wise. Goes to prove anything can happen, I guess.

One of my best friends told me today she didn't pass. :( I'm very sad for her but I'm also so glad it wasn't me. She did 80% of vet prep and is firmly in the middle of our class rank wise. Goes to prove anything can happen, I guess.

Ugh. :( Sucks. I keep sorta idly wondering which of my classmates didn't pass. Not out of snoopiness, but so that I don't somehow say something to make them feel worse than they must feel.

That test is no measure of competency as a vet. No way. I just don't buy it.

Reactions: 1 user
unsubscribed from navle qotd...its going to be weird not to wake up to that email anymore now that its been going on for nearly 4 years! i told them i passed when they asked why i unsubscribed :D

i have a few classmates that havent taken navle yet, including a good friend (who was screwed over by her state board missing the deadline for some reason) which feels weird.

i agree with LIS, not a measure of intelligence of competency. simply could you guess (lets be honest, there was A LOT of guessing) the correct answer at least 425 points worth of times.

i have a few classmates that havent taken navle yet, including a good friend (who was screwed over by her state board missing the deadline for some reason) which feels weird.

I have two classmates that I know of who haven't written yet. One had a SNAFU with her state board and the other missed the deadline. I don't envy them. I'm so glad to have this behind me.

Reactions: 1 user
I have two classmates that I know of who haven't written yet. One had a SNAFU with her state board and the other missed the deadline. I don't envy them. I'm so glad to have this behind me.

Missed the deadline? Ugh. I would be so pissed with myself if I just plain missed the deadline. That's a lot of pressure on the spring re-take.