I really hate this article

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

studentdent110

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Seriously. This Top Ten Nation article (http://toptennation.blogspot.com/2008/02/top-10-easiest-us-dental-schools-to-get.html) is over 6 years old and the information presented simply isn't true anymore. Whenever someone googles "dental school rankings" it's one of the first few links that always appears. Why?! How many hits does that page get? :bullcrap:

My family/friends are probably going to research things like this, read the article, and believe it although most pre-dent students know it's not an accurate list at all. Idk, it just irks me!! For example, Case Western is definitely not one of the easiest dental schools to get into. I don't think any school is necessarily "easy." Can we have this article removed or something? Anyone agree? lol

Members don't see this ad.

Why does it bother you so much? So what if your family and friends will know that you attend the easier dental school to get into .. Just kidding, I understand your frustration! Haha

Seriously. This Top Ten Nation article (http://toptennation.blogspot.com/2008/02/top-10-easiest-us-dental-schools-to-get.html) is over 6 years old and the information presented simply isn't true anymore. Whenever someone googles "dental school rankings" it's one of the first few links that always appears. Why?! How many hits does that page get? :bullcrap:My family/friends are probably going to research things like this, read the article, and believe it although most pre-dent students know it's not an accurate list at all. Idk, it just irks me!! For example, Case Western is definitely not one of the easiest dental schools to get into. I don't think any school is necessarily "easy." Can we have this article removed or something? Anyone agree? lol
If we could remove everything we find objectionable, there would not be much left on the internet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Use your anger young grasshopper

You just gave that site another strong back link from another prominent and keyword-relevant site (SDN). It grows stronger. The cycle continues.

Reactions: 1 users
Which one of those is your top school?