About the ads

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I seem to be getting worse? Test in 10 days, Freaking out!!

Discussion in 'Step I' started by odissidoc, Jun 19, 2012.

1. This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors and sponsors. Thank you.
  1. odissidoc

odissidoc

Medical Student

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    Last week, I took an NBME 7 and got a 219 on it. My goal is at least a 225. I was satisfied with that. At that point of time I was getting at least 65% on the 46 block timed uworld questions that I was doing. Sometimes I scored in the 70s. For some reason, the more I study, I've started to deteriorate to about 60-63. this is freaking out mostly because the uworld averages are starting to increase and I was always at least 5% above them. Now I'm only 2-3 points above and sometimes even below. I seem to be have problems in general, and don't have a particular subject that I need to brush up on. I mess up in a different subject everytime. my test is in 10 days and there's no choice of postponing. My school won't allow it for some reason. I was going to take an nbme tomorrow. WHich one should I take 11 or 12? WHy am I getting worse? What do I do?? PLEASE HELP!!!
  2. Chaoticsheath

Chaoticsheath

Medical Student
    SDN 2+ Year Member
    calm down. take nbme 12.

You have more days than me. You'll do it. Reread first aid. and do questions after every chapter pertaining to that chapter. quick focusing on random block score. try to just learn the material