I thought I was URM?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

getintodmd

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys so clearly URM has the highest advantage for getting into dental school. So I thought I was URM because someone told me a couple days ago you're really manly. How do I show dental schools that I am URM?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
send in a pic and the amount of weight you can bench in the academic update period.

Hope I helped!

Reactions: 1 user
Show the adcoms your massive gains

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah, it's a formula most dental schools are using these days. Bench Press 1RM × GPA. If your score is 800+ you have a 113% chance of acceptance, the true URM

Under Represented Megabro?

Reactions: 3 users
not sure if trolling, or actually asking an honest question..... but i think you should go to interviews in speedos and spray tan your muscular manly body... I can guarantee you that you will stand out

Ask adcoms how much they can bench and then laugh in their face when they answer.

Reactions: 1 users
Hey guys so clearly URM has the highest advantage for getting into dental school. So I thought I was URM because someone told me a couple days ago you're really manly. How do I show dental schools that I am URM?
The "highest advantage" goes to those have exceptional metrics.

It's all about the GTL and the South Jersey accent

I was working out to improve my URM status, and then someone said that i looked really good. So if i am URM and really good looking, I will have a higher chance at getting in this year?