I want to know my interest about oncology more.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bron

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I am a 3rd year foreign medical student. Actually, I am really interested in clinical oncology from before entering the medical school. Even though I have searched something about oncology field in pubmed and google, but I don't know well how can i approach it. And I heard about US medical students who are researching with professors. In summary, I am wondering how to find specific topics related to oncology and contact researcher associated with that. If there is anyone who know about something, please give me some advice. I will listen carefully to any advice with thankfulness.

Thank you in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Do you want to do oncology research in the US or in your own country? You should pursue research in a country with a language that you are fluent speaking. Not many professors will want to take on a student without any prior research experience (and you would not be paid). "Oncology" is an incredibly broad topic that includes most areas of science (generally, math/chem/physics/bio/public health/clinical research). You need to decide what you want to do.