I want to try to stop using social media because it is a distraction and waste of time.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lostpremed123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any SDNers find that they're ability to focus/ time management improved without social media, and just having casual convos via text/group message?

Members don't see this ad.

If you want to stop wasting time and being distracted I would start with getting off SDN. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: 9 users
If you want to stop wasting time and being distracted I would start with getting off SDN. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This. Everyone here is clearly terrible at not wasting time talking to strangers on the internet.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Depends on how you spend/allocate time for [what you wish to do] and social media. If you feel as though social media is consuming most of your time either recognize so and go on to deactivate your accounts, or change your habits.

Personally, it is not a problem but do know of people that have done what you are considering..

Get some self control. Not that hard to stay off social media when you have more pressing matters. Self control is important.

No one sends me bikini pics on text so I'm gonna stay on facebook thank you very much

Reactions: 5 users
No one sends me bikini pics on text so I'm gonna stay on facebook thank you very much
I'll send you some but I will warn you they are likely not what you're looking for.

Need social media. Can't live without memes.

Reactions: 1 users