IA test (internal assessment test ) of Western

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bethon

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm a foreign pharmacist, applying for Mid-Career Post Baccalaureate PharmD program in Western.

If anyone here has taken the test, can u tell me some of experience for this? Thank you so much.

I'll go to take test and interview on April 28, 2006.

==========================================================
About the Mid-Career Post Baccalaureate PharmD (MCPP)

Interview/IA exam dates have been announced. See updates.

For interview day itinerary click date below:

Thursday, April 27 Friday, April 28

Click on the following link for frequent updates

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Western University College of Pharmacy offers a unique opportunity for American and/or foreign trained Pharmacists with a bachelor's degree (B.S. or equivalent) who wish to progress to the Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree. Applicants are admitted with advanced standing into the second year of our traditional Pharm.D. curriculum thereby by-passing the first-year entirely (for details see FAQs). The last three years of the professional curriculum is completed in a condensed time-frame of 2.5 years (refer to curriculum timeline below). The Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) degree awarded to the students in the mid-career program is the same as those awarded to our students in the traditional Pharm.D. program. (for more information on the traditional curriculum including the block design, please see details listed under curriculum.

Members don't see this ad.