IAUPR deposit

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pre-optometryStudent33

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was accepted to IAUPR recently and have to pay the deposit by 17th but I cant seem to find the address to send the money order to. I was hoping if someone who also got accepted could guide me as to where they sent the deposit. I did email them but they are known to not reply to emails. I havent been able to get someone on the phone either

Members don't see this ad.

I also got accepted to the IAUPR recently. My best guess is to send it to the school’s address, but I would keep trying to contact them just to make sure. I live on the island so I went to the school to pay mine. Here is the address just in case:

Inter American University of Puerto Rico
School of Optometry
500 John Will Harris Ave. (Rd. 830)
Bayamón, PR 00957-6257

I also got accepted to the IAUPR recently. My best guess is to send it to the school’s address, but I would keep trying to contact them just to make sure. I live on the island so I went to the school to pay mine. Here is the address just in case:

Inter American University of Puerto Rico
School of Optometry
500 John Will Harris Ave. (Rd. 830)
Bayamón, PR 00957-6257

Thanks! I PMed you about the school.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was accepted to IAUPR recently and have to pay the deposit by 17th but I cant seem to find the address to send the money order to. I was hoping if someone who also got accepted could guide me as to where they sent the deposit. I did email them but they are known to not reply to emails. I havent been able to get someone on the phone either

Hello, when were you interviewed? Please let me know. I'm still waiting to hear back from them. Thanks.

when did you guys apply to the school? I applied back in December and still did not hear a single thing from them. I contacted them and nobody contacted me back. I am glad I am not going there...happy with my acceptance somewhere else :)

Hey guys,

I recently received my letter of acceptance to PR! Im super excited to be joining the class of 2018, but.... my interview was on March 4th and I received my letter of acceptance a week later on March 10th and according to the letter, it states that I have until March 15th for them to receive my deposit. What do I do?!

Members don't see this ad :)
For those recently accepted, does anyone know how full their class is yet for this fall? I'm a late applicant whose taking the OAT next week. I've emailed and call but no answer.

Wahhshoang - You can send a check for your deposit or you can use a credit card I believe.

Cocopuffs1 - Did you already submit your optomcas? I know some of my classmates were accepted late in the cycle. If you have good scores, don't worry about it. There is nothing you can do at this point. Just take the OAT and do well. I think you could also fax or E-mail your unofficial OAT to the school next week as well.

Thanks!! Yup I just submitted this afternoon. I'll def. Send them a copy next week.

So after constant calling and emailing, I finally reached them and was able to talk to the admission director. As long as you tell them the situation, they are very lenient on the due date for the deposit, but has to be submitted within a reasonable time period.

For anyone wondering about the deposit:
You can send in by mail OR
There is a "credit card form" on their website, you can fill that in and email that to Fernando. I think this is a better method because you can check your own credit card statements and see when a payment was made because they tend to reply slower. He should reply back after the deposit and give you an id. Atleast he replied back to me but I have had good luck with their communication than most.

For anyone wondering about the deposit:
You can send in by mail OR
There is a "credit card form" on their website, you can fill that in and email that to Fernando. I think this is a better method because you can check your own credit card statements and see when a payment was made because they tend to reply slower. He should reply back after the deposit and give you an id. Atleast he replied back to me but I have had good luck with their communication than most.

Personally, I don't feel comfortable or recommend sending a credit card number in an E-mail that is not encrypted. Even though I trust the school, you never know if someone else can gain access to your E-mail and credit card information. That is my two cents.

Hi! I am a first year here at IAUPR and I am also on the Orientation Committee and my job is to help incoming class the best I can with this transition! If anyone is still waiting to hear from the school and have any questions regarding anything, please feel free to private message me and I will answer as best as I can. We are getting closer to finals, so please forgive me if I do not respond immediately but I will get back to you as soon as I can! Thanks!

Received an admission letter on the 24th, but it says I only have until the 30th to mail them a deposit wtf? I think that's a little ridiculous and too short a notice considering their class is only about half full.

Received an admission letter on the 24th, but it says I only have until the 30th to mail them a deposit wtf? I think that's a little ridiculous and too short a notice considering their class is only about half full.

Dont worry about it. I got a letter from PCO PAST the due date for my deposit. Just email them and send it in. Schools dont care much about it if you let them know

Congrats on your admission acceptance! Do you mind letting me know when it was that you had your interview? I had mine last week and the interviewer told me I would hear back from them the next day or at the end of the week at the latest. As of now I still haven't heard of anything. Im just so anxious to hear back from the school. Thanks in advanced!

Congrats on your admission acceptance! Do you mind letting me know when it was that you had your interview? I had mine last week and the interviewer told me I would hear back from them the next day or at the end of the week at the latest. As of now I still haven't heard of anything. Im just so anxious to hear back from the school. Thanks in advanced!

I had my interview on the 22nd and they actually mailed an acceptance out the same day because the letter was dated the 22nd. I got it on the 24th because of the time it takes for mail to arrive though.

I had my interview on the 22nd and they actually mailed an acceptance out the same day because the letter was dated the 22nd. I got it on the 24th because of the time it takes for mail to arrive though.

Oh I see! I've heard some people receive their acceptance via email, but some receive the actual acceptance letter in the mail. I guess i'll just have to continue waiting and hope to hear back from them soon. Thanks for the prompt reply though! :)

Oh I see! I've heard some people receive their acceptance via email, but some receive the actual acceptance letter in the mail. I guess i'll just have to continue waiting and hope to hear back from them soon. Thanks for the prompt reply though! :)
I actually had my interview on the 22nd and just received my acceptance letter this morning. The letter however was dated the 22nd as well!

I actually had my interview on the 22nd and just received my acceptance letter this morning. The letter however was dated the 22nd as well!

Wow! Congrats! I still have not received anything from the school (T.T) im getting really anxious now..

Wow! Congrats! I still have not received anything from the school (T.T) im getting really anxious now..
Thanks! If you did get accepted, your letter might have been mailed and is just taking a while to get to you. I'm sure you'll hear some good news soon!

Anyone got the acceptance letter late in May? it's too late for me to send the money order through mail. I tried to contact the school, but had no luck. I email the admission office my credit card form. And still waiting for a reply. Hopefully, they wont give my spot away. What should be my next step in the process? How about Financial Aid and housing? This will be my first time in PR... :( Helpppppp!!!!!