IAUPR School of Optometry...no response?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Myopia Sucks

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey future OD's,
Did anyone who applied for the Optometry school in Puerto Rico hear back from them at all?
I already had interviews for all my other schools but I haven't heard back from this school...
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I emailed them weeks ago and they told me I have been selected for an interview and will hear from them shortly. I am guessing they will start their interviews in January after the holidays.

Reactions: 1 user
my other friend also had the same problem...no response from them after calling and emailing them.....anywho

what are my chances of getting into this school?

gpa 3.16
OAT aa + ts = 300

Members don't see this ad :)
I emailed them weeks ago and they told me I have been selected for an interview and will hear from them shortly. I am guessing they will start their interviews in January after the holidays.
Can you please tell me where to send the supplemental app fee?

Xtermination, send a check with your supplemental application. In my opinion, that's the best way to do it.

Hey guys, is this school as respected etc as the others? Like if I go there do I have less of a chance of getting a job after or anything? Because it is recognzied

I was extended an interview in September. They will very likely not respond to emails or VM, in my experience. Even discussing the interview took a week for a response.

I also faxed my supplemental application fee to them (with CC info), which they processed within a few days.

Does anyone know when we should submit our supplemental applications for IAUPR? They're not very good at replying to emails and it's stressing me out. Thanks!

Hey guys! My name is Raj and I am the president of this year's Orientation Committee. If you have any questions regarding your application status/acceptance or anything else regarding the school, feel free to PM me or message on this thread! Hope to hear from you guys soon and thanks!