ICO Pre-Optometry Course Worksheet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tubatu111

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

For those invited to complete a supplemental application for ICO, where did you find "Pre-Optometry Coursework Sheet"? It was not attached or linked in the email they sent me.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

The link is embedded in the supplemental application. It was on the last page or something like that

Hi! Just thought I'd add my question about the worksheet on here instead of creating another thread with the same name ^^'

For quarter system classes, how would you enter the respective courses? I noticed that the filled-out course titles had I and II but for quarter system classes, there are I, II, and III.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys,

For those invited to complete a supplemental application for ICO, where did you find "Pre-Optometry Coursework Sheet"? It was not attached or linked in the email they sent me.

Thanks
It's on the "Terms & Conditions" page. Don't know about the quarter system thing unfortunately

It's on the "Terms & Conditions" page. Don't know about the quarter system thing unfortunately

Thanks for the reply. I was recently accepted by ICO so it worked out. Are you applying by chance?

Thanks for the reply. I was recently accepted by ICO so it worked out. Are you applying by chance?

Yep! I submitted my secondary application on Nov 15 so just waiting to hear back about an interview!

ODpookie,

Check your e-mail! I submitted my secondary application the day before you did and I got an e-mail late last night. I won't be interviewing there until the second week of December though.

ODpookie,

Check your e-mail! I submitted my secondary application the day before you did and I got an e-mail late last night. I won't be interviewing there until the second week of December though.

I got my email last night too :D! I'm doing a couple of interviews though so I haven't actually booked mine yet. I have finals coming up right away too so i'm wondering if interviewing late December (like Dec 20ish) would be too late. I want to do them all close together so I don't have to keep flying home (which would be super expensive since i'm from Edmonton) but I don't know if I can take that much time off school right now :S Any ideas/opinions??

I think December 20th isn't too late. I would say Feb would be late. I think you're fine and btw, that is smart that you're flying from one to one. Remember to give yourself a break though! You don't want to be too overwhelmed between interviews!