ICO - Supplemental App

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Optometry-m3ow

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone :)

For those who have been through the interview process with ICO or those who are accepted, I was wondering how long it took for them to contact you for the supplementary app after your OptomCAS app was received?

And when did they contact you for an interview invite after the supplementary app was completed? I applied last week so I'm afraid I might be too late for the applications :(

Thanks so much in advance, future optometrists :happy:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi there, OptomCAS verified my application on 10/13, I got the supplemental on 10/17, submitted it on 10/22 and was invited for an interview on 10/27. I interviewed them on 11/12. They interview four days out of the week, so it's pretty easy scheduling a day that works with you.

Good luck!

I submitted my application on 11/22, but took the OAT on 12/2. ICO contacted me to send my OAT score ASAP on 12/2, so I sent it on 12/3. I was invited for the supplementary app on 12/6, and finished it on 12/7. I got invited for interview on 12/8. I hope this helps!

Thanks everyone :) I'm still waiting for the supp app, its been about 11 days so I hope it comes in soon ....