If You Are Taking the DAT's, These are Must Have's:

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Muelitas

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took the DAT's and successfully got into my top choices and so can you!!

I've already sold other materials and this is what I have left:

***DAT ADVANTAGE KIT (BRAND NEW): $250
You will get the following:

(1) - Kaplan DAT Review Notes - Total of 982 pages of the 5 DAT subjects (Quantitative Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, Organic Chemistry, Biology, and General Chemistry) tested on the actual DAT and additional full length tests. Taught & broken down into what you need to know for the DAT.

(2)- DAT Study Quicksheets - use them to memorize significant formulas that will be tested on the actual DAT.

(3) - Kaplan Lesson Book - User's guide and lessons on each of the subjects with examples,hints, practice questions, and strategies.(very helpful in the PAT section)

(4) - Kaplan FlashCards - A ton (1,350 science questions/answers) of flashcards to take with you on the go and study for the DAT. In addition, a good way to Quiz yourself, instead of making your own flashcards. At the end of the subjects, there are also a couple of pre-made cards that will allow you to create your own flashcards!!!

Don't waste time and money signing up for the class, you will get these same materials and will save yourself from a $1399 course.

Saving this money will allow you to purchase additional sources that you will need to get that score that you want!!

These were 1990, and 1985 DAT released that were very helpful for practicing in real conditions. I bought them through someone here in SDN a year ago for bigger bucks than what I am selling them now. I saw about 2-3 questions from my actual DAT in verbatim from these exams.

If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to PM me! If you buy all the books (DAT ADVANTAGE, MATH DESTROYER, and RELEASED EXAMS), I will include shipping for free to U.S Only!!

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 27
Last edited: