If you will be in St. Louis (read this!)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Scooby Doo

IEatShavedPussyCats
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So if you need a ride in St. Louis or you are going to be getting a ride to a hotel or wherever from a metro station and you need a cab; I would recommend this guy called Donald from Yellow Cabs.
He drove me and Jalbrekt all around and is a great guy! He said he didn't mind if we posted his number up here for others to use...so if anyone is interested - it is:
(314)882-0691 -> Donald

Members don't see this ad.

did you guys go out and party after the interview? damn, sounds fun.

Have fun galavanting while I'm stuck in classes :(

Wasup Scott,
Yea...I was trying so hard after the SLU interview to find someone who wasn't flying out right away but everyone was leaving! :(
So I ended up walking about a total of 5 miles through the city and walked to the arch and was going to go to the cardinals game but it was sold out; At Vandy...now that's a different story...partied all night long :) Vanderbilt really impressed me...

Yeah, Donald was really cool. Highly recommended. Might I say that I really like Baylor now. I'll probably call you in the next couple of days scoob. I'm sure you loved partying with your 5 girls you were staying with.