Program-Specific Info / Q's If you're still looking for a school to apply to in 2015, Clarkson's deadline is June 15th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jjoy

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you are still considering to apply to OT for this year, Clarkson University's inaugural MSOT deadline application is June 15, 2015. No GRE.

More info, including pre-reqs and GPA: http://www.clarkson.edu/ot/prospective/index.html

Members don't see this ad.

Thank you for posting this! Are you applying here too? It says they're rolling admissions, so I hope classes aren't already full. Do you know if they're accredited?

Members don't see this ad :)
What do you know about UBC? How hard is it to get into a international school? How does financial aid work?

I got this information in an email about UBC... I know it's a picture file, but I couldn't get the thread to let me paste the information..hopefully you can see it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 53
Did you apply? Do you know many open seats they have left?

I am not applying because I am needing to stay within a certain region for family reasons. It could be fun though, and one of the PTs that I work with went to school up in Canada and loved it. I'm not sure how different the OT program is from her PT program.

What I have noticed is that programs typically fill up before their deadline, if they have rolling admissions.