IL MPJE-Please Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FuturePharm21

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any study material that I can use? Feel free to give any advice/tips too since I am taking the exam soon. I have no idea where to begin studying for this exam. Any help is appreciated. Please email me at [email protected] if you have any study material or message me if you like. Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Im also in the process of trying to obtain study materials for the IL MPJE. I went to a school out of state and returning home. I feel kinda lost too but my approach is the go through this book called Guide to Federal Pharmacy Law by Reiss 8th edition and looking over Dr Ricketts notes which I've recently contacted through email ([email protected]). A lot of people swear by Dr. Ricketts notes. I don't have those notes but if I obtain them through a downloadable copy, I'd be more than willing to share. A friend of mine also went to Midwestern in Morton Grove IL and he was going to send me his notes from school. I'm still waiting for those but he'll pull through. Other than that I'm just hoping for the best when my time comes in 2.5 weeks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Im also in the process of trying to obtain study materials for the IL MPJE. I went to a school out of state and returning home. I feel kinda lost too but my approach is the go through this book called Guide to Federal Pharmacy Law by Reiss 8th edition and looking over Dr Ricketts notes which I've recently contacted through email ([email protected]). A lot of people swear by Dr. Ricketts notes. I don't have those notes but if I obtain them through a downloadable copy, I'd be more than willing to share. A friend of mine also went to Midwestern in Morton Grove IL and he was going to send me his notes from school. I'm still waiting for those but he'll pull through. Other than that I'm just hoping for the best when my time comes in 2.5 weeks.

By any chance do you have a PDF version of the book? I would greatly appreciate it if you can email me. I heard that Dr. Ricketts notes are good too, but I have not been able to get hold of anybody who has them. If I do, I will send it your way. Let me know if you receive anything that will be useful that you can send my way if you don't mind ([email protected]) Thanks in advance! Good luck on your MPJE!

By any chance do you have a PDF version of the book? I would greatly appreciate it if you can email me. I heard that Dr. Ricketts notes are good too, but I have not been able to get hold of anybody who has them. If I do, I will send it your way. Let me know if you receive anything that will be useful that you can send my way if you don't mind ([email protected]) Thanks in advance! Good luck on your MPJE!
I do not have the book on pdf, sorry. I still haven't received anything from that Dr. Ricketts dude so I guess Im just going to have to read the laws online. I did find a pdf of another book and I have sent it to you to your email. I hope it helps...as always, good luck to you as well.

Does anyone have any pointers? I'm taking it soon!
I take the MPJE exam in like two weeks so I cant really give advice on the actual exam. What I can say is just trust your gut, don't second guess yourself, and eat breakfast. Some people say its tricky and others say its straightforward. Regardless, just read each question carefully and you will do great. All the best.

Reactions: 1 user
I do not have the book on pdf, sorry. I still haven't received anything from that Dr. Ricketts dude so I guess Im just going to have to read the laws online. I did find a pdf of another book and I have sent it to you to your email. I hope it helps...as always, good luck to you as well.

Hi. Did you ever end up getting Dr. Rickett's notes? If so, I would really appreciate it if you could send them to me. In fact, any study guides or books for IL law would be greatly appreciated. My email is [email protected]. Thank you!

Hello. Anyone taken the Illinois MPJE recently? I am looking for advice on materials to study to pass that.

I keep seeing Dr Ricketts' notes mentioned and have sent an email but haven't heard back. Anyone have a set I can buy or another way to obtain them?

Thanks for any help or recommendations!