Program-Specific Info / Q's Illinois Schools and Colorado State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mandaboo34

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I was just offered an interview at Midwestern University in October.
So far I have applied to Midwestern, Rush, and Colorado State University.
If you have also applied to any of these schools, I would love to talk to you. This is going to be a really tough decision for me if I get in to multiple schools, especially since I'm getting married in November so this would impact 2 lives. I would also like to apply to another 1 or 2 schools but can't decide and don't want to spend too much more money.
It would be great to have a few people to talk to who are going through the same things as I am. Please send me a message or post on here if you'd like to chat. Thanks :)

Here are my stats:
Psychology Major
GPA: 3.9 Prereq GPA: 4.0
GRE: Around 60th%ile and 4.0 writing
150 observation hours at hospitals, pediatric rehab facility, nursing homes, etc.
Currently work as a chiropractic / physical therapy assistant

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Congrats on your Midwestern interview!! I am a current student there now and am loving the program so far :)

Congrats on your Midwestern interview!! I am a current student there now and am loving the program so far :)

Thanks! I'm excited to see more of their OT program when I come in October because I went to visit last winter and only talked to an admissions adviser who wasn't very helpful. It was also too cold to want to walk around to other buildings!
Do you live close to the school or commute a bit? I live 30+ minutes away now so I'm currently looking at areas closer towards Midwestern in case I do go there. :)

I live on campus actually, which is very convenient so far! Let me know if you have any questions about the school or the interview process :)

Reactions: 1 user