I'm freaking out

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MeghanMD

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I came into my post bacc with a 3.0 bcpm gpa and 19 credits. I'm working my ass off but it looks like these will be my grades this semester:

Gen Chem 1-- B maybe A 3 credits
Gen Chem lab -- A- 1 credit
Physics 1 -- C unless I rock my final and bring it up to a B 4 credits and phys 1 lab- b+\ or A-

I am so disappointed in myself. I want to go to med school more than anything and it took me a while to figure that out. I guess I just need support because it feels like I'm failing

Members don't see this ad.

How do you study? What is your routine?

Your school should have a learning or education center. Go seek them out for help with time mgt, test taking, study skills etc. if you can't master this at this point, and don't fix what's broken, your medical career is over.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm not so gloomy about it...physics wasn't my thing either and I averaged a b minus for physics 1&2. You will need to show improvement next semester on that and keep the pace up in your other courses. A couple Bs in your 1st semester can be forgiven as part of the learning curve, but you need to get the best numbers possible from here out to raise it up. You'll be ok if you can learn something from this process and use to be better next semester

Reactions: 1 users