Im freaking the f out

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JustwantDDS

DrAMG
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
sorry guys
i just needed to express how CRAZY STRESSED I AM.
:(

DAT IS IN ONE WEEK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! still have to redo destroyer, topscore 2, topscore 3, kaplan final.............. crackpat

oh and try to get a QR above 16.

useless thread.
anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

I was bored and your post has thankfully just caused some stress in me lol. I am going to do a Topscore exam now.

1. Relax
2. Drink stress tea
3. Look at the clouds while dreaming about dolphins & coral
4. Return to the DAT

*Note: Cycle either direction.

Stressing is natural. But if you've been studying hard, there will be results. One more week and you'll be done. Good luck, you can do it :)

Members don't see this ad :)
sorry guys
i just needed to express how CRAZY STRESSED I AM.
:(

DAT IS IN ONE WEEK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! still have to redo destroyer, topscore 2, topscore 3, kaplan final.............. crackpat

oh and try to get a QR above 16.

useless thread.
anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy:scared:

Chads QR videos + the back of destroyer should help you get above a 16. Just practice it all timed! Doesn't matter if you can do the problem, it matters if you can do it fast! You got it man! In my final week I did Destroyer, all 3 Achiever tests, 5 CDP tests, watched a few of Chad's videos i was rusty on, and read Cliffs. Make sure you relax some the day before!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: thanks!!!
Chads QR videos + the back of destroyer should help you get above a 16. Just practice it all timed! Doesn't matter if you can do the problem, it matters if you can do it fast! You got it man! In my final week I did Destroyer, all 3 Achiever tests, 5 CDP tests, watched a few of Chad's videos i was rusty on, and read Cliffs. Make sure you relax some the day before!

destroyer, chad's videos, and topscore will be your biggest help at this point. chad's math videos and math destroyer got me a 26 in QR. also try looking at the math videos from Khan academy - they're free. you can do it!