I'm interning at CVS and my preceptor is hot, is this a good thing or bad thing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I don't believe that a fake OkCupid profile is professional misconduct but to suggest that your life outside of work is "your business" just isn't correct.

Members don't see this ad.

Gentlemen I'm going to have to bump this thread.

As far as dating sites are concerned. I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend tinder, trust me you will not be disappointed lol

Is Tinder dating? I thought that was just a hook up app to have one night stands and spread disease.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well to be fair, as long as you're meeting new women you can take that to dating. Okcupid, tinder and approaching girls on the street or in stores are all the same thing: meeting new women. On my walk to the buses when I go to work I usually approach at least 1 girl. Or if an attractive girl is already at the bus stop that's even better. I supplement this by swiping through girls on tinder as I'm on the bus

Academic and corporate policy aside, just follow the wisdom of the bloodhound gang:

"You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals..."