I'm looking for audio lectures...Please help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

taylorf

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Been out of school much too long (7 years) and have lost everything I learned in pharm school. I am looking for lectures in pharmacotherapy/pathophys that a 3rd year would encounter simply for learning purposes. Anyone have access or a source of lectures that are current?? It's so hard to material these days that is both advanced and in audio format. I am always on the go and just don't have time to read books so audio or video is the format I'm after. If so, please message me.

Reward offered!!

Members don't see this ad.

I know at my school, all of our lectures were recorded. If that was the case for you, perhaps contact your the dean of academic affairs at your school and see if they will allow you to access those. All you may need is a log-in ID. Just a thought...

Been out of school much too long (7 years) and have lost everything I learned in pharm school. I am looking for lectures in pharmacotherapy/pathophys that a 3rd year would encounter simply for learning purposes. Anyone have access or a source of lectures that are current?? It's so hard to material these days that is both advanced and in audio format. I am always on the go and just don't have time to read books so audio or video is the format I'm after. If so, please message me.

Reward offered!!
Hey there, pm me for discussion