IM programs not retrieving application in ADTS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yallo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted my application in IM on 9/15 but 2 programs (Beth Israel and Brigham) have not retrieved my application yet. I'm wondering if this is a glitch where my application was glanced over by mistake or whether these programs just haven't looked at anyone's applications yet.

Thanks for any info out there!

Members don't see this ad.

those are the only 2 on my list that haven't retrieved my app. i wouldn't worry about it.

There are a couple of stray apps on my list that haven't bothered to download my app yet.

Don't worry about it. Every program goes at their own pace. Breathe.

I submitted my application in IM on 9/15 but 2 programs (Beth Israel and Brigham) have not retrieved my application yet. I'm wondering if this is a glitch where my application was glanced over by mistake or whether these programs just haven't looked at anyone's applications yet.

Thanks for any info out there!

I'd say they haven't been on to get anyone's app - they are the only two that haven't downloaded mine as well.

Brigham and Women's has uploaded everything but my USMLE transcript (which has been up since Monday). Beth Israel has yet to upload anything. If we are all having this issue it must be a program choice to not download the applications until a certain date (10/1?).

Beth Israel in East Village?
They've downloaded my whole app along with the updates of the letters...

I don't think anyone would mention the brigham and another BI in the same sentence...

Well that was harsh gutonc...

Has BI (Boston) downloaded for anyone yet?

Brigham and Women's has uploaded everything but my USMLE transcript (which has been up since Monday). Beth Israel has yet to upload anything. If we are all having this issue it must be a program choice to not download the applications until a certain date (10/1?).

The ED program has downloaded ours already.

Going for IM.
White Memorial Medical Center Categorical Program, CA has not retrieved my app yet.

Has BI (Boston) downloaded for anyone yet?

looks like BI started downloading apps, except they didn't retrieve my photo, USMLE transcript or my med school transcript. anyone else notice this?