Immunology Books for Reference

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Cerebral

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear Friends,:)

I am doing a research project on Immunology.

Please advise some good books on the subject.

Thanks for your help in adv.:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

I've only used review books (which can be difficult to learn from), but I would say Lange's Review of Medical Microbiology and Immunology. It's detailed enough so you can learn from it, but still focuses on high yield concepts/facts.

As for a true textbook, your guess is as good as mine. You could always read reviews at Amazon or something.

I've only used review books (which can be difficult to learn from), but I would say Lange's Review of Medical Microbiology and Immunology. It's detailed enough so you can learn from it, but still focuses on high yield concepts/facts.

As for a true textbook, your guess is as good as mine. You could always read reviews at Amazon or something.
Thanks a lot friend..

Members don't see this ad :)
If it's for a research project then I'd advise against picking up a review book of any type. Rather, I'd go with something a bit more "textbook-y" - assuming you'll be using it for reference that is.

I'd suggest Kuby Immunology. I think it's on the 6th edition now. If you look hard enough or ask the right people you may be able to secure a copy of it with minimal personal expenditure...

I used Kuby for undergrad and liked it...I also had Janeway's Immunobiology as a reference, which was more in depth but still very readable