Important for All Applicants/PRE-MEDS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dagrimsta1

Current Representation of PGY-3
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
CHILL THE HELL OUT. You are young, healthy and vibrant individuals, stop worrying so much! Get a job/girlfriend/boyfriend/life. Stop going on the forums so goddamn often!

For students that haven't yet applied, there is a plethora of info here and if you can't find it, then you don't deserve to be a doctor. Read the info, take what you will and apply it in your lives. Very simple. If you're a freshman/sophomore, you guys are the luckiest b/c you have the most time to fluff your apps. If you're a senior/junior time is running short (depending on when you want to apply) so read quick and act faster.

For the students who have applied (like myself) y'all need some good reefer in your lives. Your app is sent and there is NOTHING you can do (hahahahaha lmfao). Go waste time lol. Anxiety will only ensue if you shuffle through these forums. There ARE better applicants than you and me and that is too bad. Get over it. Life consists of more than medical school.

As for everyone else, thank you for your help and insight (specifically the adcoms and faculty) and **** you to the trolls that cause the mass suicides and anxiety of these young individuals.

I hereby prescribe all of you Dronabinol. 2.5mg po BID prn. Signed; Doctor Dagrimsta1 LOLMD

Peace out and much love.

P.S. it is 9/22/2016 and it is not too late to send secondaries. I am still sending my own. And no I am not currently high.

Members don't see this ad.

dude you're high

Reactions: 2 users
upload_2016-9-22_15-56-32.png

upload_2016-9-22_15-56-44.png

Ironic, gems posted by you recently.

Reactions: 11 users
Members don't see this ad :)

So you're saying people don't learn from their own experiences? Take it from someone who stressed for no reason (I'm not accepted yet). And the drug test post was more for funny reasons than informative. You really think I'm going to smoke in Med school? you crazy bro

... and **** you to the trolls that cause the mass suicides and anxiety of these young individuals.

There are mass SDN-induced suicides?

Also this is obvious and probably pointless, but I hope you appreciate the irony of making a thread to freak out on SDN about how people are too tense on SDN.

Reactions: 3 users
Again this was done mostly for humor purposes. I apologize if that wasn't clear. I'm bored at work so I though I would rant a bit lol. I don't see the harm and even if one person listens, than it was worth it. How did I freak out lol

There are mass SDN-induced suicides?

Also this is obvious and probably pointless, but I hope you appreciate the irony of making a thread to freak out on SDN about how people are too tense on SDN.

I'm bored at work so I though I would rant a bit lol.

Ahh, so everything after "not" under your screen name is still very much true.

Need to rant? Its called a diary, like what they find after you go on a spree.

Reactions: 1 users
When you joined, you were typing like a normal adult.

upload_2016-9-22_16-48-49.png

upload_2016-9-22_16-49-17.png

Then to this trash:

upload_2016-9-22_16-53-30.png

upload_2016-9-22_16-50-56.png

upload_2016-9-22_16-52-31.png

You have proven that after 4 or more years of college, it is possible to come out less intelligent, congratulations.

Reactions: 6 users
@Dagrimsta1 It's ok. We both know that @JustaDO is angry he couldn't make it into an MD school and spends his time hunting on promising pre-MD candidates. This guy isn't in pre-DO digging into people's post history and performing Fatalities on kids who are too young to drink alcohol. He's a savage, a monster, a beast that is no longer human. He has blocked off his full profile to hide the fact that he too was once a sensitive human being, however no longer. Now he looks in the mirror in between rotations or 2x speed lectures and sees a soul less shell of a human being, for all he sees is JustaDO.

Reactions: 5 users
Its freedom of speech! He did not say anything wrong nor he insulted anyone so I dont get why the hate. You really need to chill and leave him alone

Its freedom of speech! He did not say anything wrong nor he insulted anyone so I dont get why the hate. You really need to chill and leave him alone

Agreed. Too much negativity here these days.

Reactions: 1 user
@Sardinia amazing. Much love
@RockMcat520 @zerox117 this is what I meant by **** the trolls. Whoever needed got the message from the spok whoever needed got the message from the post.

Knock it off with the insults and keep the discussion civil if you're going to continue a discussion. Thanks.

Is this why Just a DO had his account placed on hold? Lmao

Reactions: 3 users
Thanks, your post really helped me through a rough time.

(hahahahaha lmfao)

Best,
----x----

Again this was done mostly for humor purposes. I apologize if that wasn't clear. I'm bored at work so I though I would rant a bit lol. I don't see the harm and even if one person listens, than it was worth it. How did I freak out lol
Probably the worst possible way to tell someone to chill out is to write CHILL THE HELL OUT in caps

Reactions: 1 user
CHILL THE HELL OUT. You are young, healthy and vibrant individuals, stop worrying so much! Get a job/girlfriend/boyfriend/life. Stop going on the forums so goddamn often!

For students that haven't yet applied, there is a plethora of info here and if you can't find it, then you don't deserve to be a doctor. Read the info, take what you will and apply it in your lives. Very simple. If you're a freshman/sophomore, you guys are the luckiest b/c you have the most time to fluff your apps. If you're a senior/junior time is running short (depending on when you want to apply) so read quick and act faster.

For the students who have applied (like myself) y'all need some good reefer in your lives. Your app is sent and there is NOTHING you can do (hahahahaha lmfao). Go waste time lol. Anxiety will only ensue if you shuffle through these forums. There ARE better applicants than you and me and that is too bad. Get over it. Life consists of more than medical school.

As for everyone else, thank you for your help and insight (specifically the adcoms and faculty) and **** you to the trolls that cause the mass suicides and anxiety of these young individuals.

I hereby prescribe all of you Dronabinol. 2.5mg po BID prn. Signed; Doctor Dagrimsta1 LOLMD

Peace out and much love.

P.S. it is 9/22/2016 and it is not too late to send secondaries. I am still sending my own. And no I am not currently high.

Honestly SDN actually lowers my anxiety so reading your paragraph was a huge waste of time.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile