Important psychiatry articles

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tensin79

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Whatever happened to that old thread which had a bunch of cool articles in it ? I don't think it has been combined with another one, it seems to have disappeared.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm wondering myself and I do remember that thread. OPD, do you remember? I remember Anasazi (wow have I been here long, he doesn't come by the board much these days) or Doc Samson may have started that one.

Has anyone seen that article about patients that inspire hate? I think it was part of that thread and I can't remember enough of the article name to find it myself.

Members don't see this ad :)
sweet. thanks. this will keep me busy after the Step before clerkships begin.

Thanks so much! Been looking for that article for ages.

Anyone have any recommendations on how to keep up with new psychiatry literature? I've subscribed to medscape, doximity, and JAMA psychiatry/ American Journal psychiatry, but I'd like a streamlined way to stay abreast of high-yield relevant new psychiatry research. Any recommendations?

Does anyone use the Carlat report? Or anything similar?

Did anyone ever compile the 2nd list into a zip file?

I can compile the list if people would find it helpful...

may/most of those articles are on my course website. i can't post a link because we're not supposed to allow access to articles that are behind a paywall without institutional login, but i can pm.

Reactions: 2 users
may/most of those articles are on my course website. i can't post a link because we're not supposed to allow access to articles that are behind a paywall without institutional login, but i can pm.

please for me as well. I'm an acolyte of the splik system. Still waiting on the book too. Which I suppose is waiting on not being a busy resident to be birthed.