Impression Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kpreet

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I was trying to figure out how I am going to fill out my application for this next cycle. I was wondering on The Academic Enrichment Program portion is it appropriate to include if I went to SNDA/ Impressions Programs at Tufts and BU and other programs that specific dental schools have to inform you more about the dental application and dentistry. Or should those be included in dental experience or just be addressed in my personal statement?

Thanks for any help.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I think either EC or dental experience should work. I wouldn't mention it specifically in PS since you would have had shadowing and volunteering that essentially showed you the same thing.

Hi Everyone!

I was trying to figure out how I am going to fill out my application for this next cycle. I was wondering on The Academic Enrichment Program portion is it appropriate to include if I went to SNDA/ Impressions Programs at Tufts and BU and other programs that specific dental schools have to inform you more about the dental application and dentistry. Or should those be included in dental experience or just be addressed in my personal statement?

Thanks for any help.

When I filled out my application, I mentioned the Impressions Program on both my Academic Enrichment Program (AEP) and PS portions. I wanted to elaborate the program more on my PS than rather just mentioning it on the AEP portion of my application, because it was obviously important in shaping my journey to dentistry.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yes I think they are the most appropriate in the AEP portions too and going into further detail in the PS. Thanks!

Also, I was EMT-B certified during my second semester as a freshman even though I did not do anything with it. Would it be appropriate to add it on my primary application because I thought that it was a big time commitment during the semester.