Improvement over a year span

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jackets5

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Say you have to apply again next year and dont get in this year. Is it enough course work to say have a GPA of like 3.8-9 over your last say 30 credits to improve your application or is 30 credits not enough work to be viewed that significantly

Members don't see this ad.

jackets5 said:
Say you have to apply again next year and dont get in this year. Is it enough course work to say have a GPA of like 3.8-9 over your last say 30 credits to improve your application or is 30 credits not enough work to be viewed that significantly

As a re-applicant, in my post-bacc I was told that 1 year worth of classes and above demonstrates an improvement. Provided that you do not score below a B in any of the classes. Not sure if that helps, since 30 credits would be 6units short of full time for one year.

reylting said:
As a re-applicant, in my post-bacc I was told that 1 year worth of classes and above demonstrates an improvement. Provided that you do not score below a B in any of the classes. Not sure if that helps, since 30 credits would be 6units short of full time for one year.

depends if you are talking semester or quarter. 30 semester is very full time