In 2nd bachelors, help me calculate my GPA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sdbuilt

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there! I need some calculating my GPA, both my science and my cumulative. The thing is, I am just not sure which classes count as science courses on my transcript, since I took some environmental studies courses like ecology. And I also am not sure which classes count towards overall GPA because I took some classes that were put down as a no pass instead of an F at UCSB, and so they may be calculated differently for my application then the way the school calculated it.

EDIT ( I was gonna put down my transcript but it won't format right.)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
OK thanks I will check it out :) Quick question that I am not sure about though.. I am pursuing a second bachelors right now. Those grades are calculated under post bac I believe. Will a course that I retook in my second bachelors replace the grade in my first bachelors for DO schools in particular (and for SMP) or does course replacement only work if you retook a course while you were still getting the same degree?

Members don't see this ad :)
OK thanks I will check it out :) Quick question that I am not sure about though.. I am pursuing a second bachelors right now. Those grades are calculated under post bac I believe. Will a course that I retook in my second bachelors replace the grade in my first bachelors for DO schools in particular (and for SMP) or does course replacement only work if you retook a course while you were still getting the same degree?
Yes, they'll be listed under "post-bacc" as a quasi-5th year, but it all goes into the cumulative UG calculation.

For DO schools, if the second course is the same (same credit hours, same course name (mostly**)) then the second one will replace the first one, even taken during postbacc. Dunno about SMPs. Will not replace for MD, will be averaged instead.

**i.e. College Physics (the algebra based one), will replace another of the same credit hours, even if the name/course number is slightly different due to different schools' policies, but not University Physics (the calc based one).

Good luck :)