About the ads

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In memoriam

Discussion in 'MSK and EMG Case Discussions' started by Ludicolo, Sep 24, 2009.

1. This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors and sponsors. Thank you.
  1. Ludicolo

Ludicolo Fib Hunter

Attending Physician
    Physician SDN 2+ Year Member

SDN Members don't see this ad. (About Ads)
    From the AANEM:

2. axm397

axm397 SDN Moderator Moderator SDN Advisor

Attending Physician
    Physician SDN 10+ Year Member
    I remember meeting Dr. Krivickas at the AAP two years ago when I gave my oral presentation. I was so nervous but Dr. Krivickas was sitting towards the front and I kept making eye contact with her throughout the presentation. She somehow had a calming effect on me - she would smile at my remarks reassuringly and nod when I was explaining my research. Afterwards, she came up to me and congratulated me on my research and presentation. I remember thinking about how lucky the Spaulding residents must be to have someone like her around. I did not know about her diagnosis. It truly is a shame that so many brilliant young physiatrists have passed in the past few years.... Dr. Nadler, Dr. McLean, etc. etc.... :(
  3. Ludicolo

Ludicolo Fib Hunter

Attending Physician
    Physician SDN 2+ Year Member
    Scott Nadler was the very first physiatrist I met. Amazing role model. It is sad to think about who we've lost recently.