In need of 2014/2015 Dr. Collins Study Guide

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mo Mo2288

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
In search for the latest Dr. Collins study guide and perhaps any other study materials that seemed vital that you are willing to part with! Live in DFW area, prefer to meet in person but also willing to purchase otherwise. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

In search for the latest Dr. Collins study guide and perhaps any other study materials that seemed vital that you are willing to part with! Live in DFW area, prefer to meet in person but also willing to purchase otherwise. Thank you!
Hi, are you still interested in buying PCAT materials? I have the 2015 Dr. Collins, 2015 PCAT Destroyers and Pearson practice tests.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, are you still interested in buying PCAT materials? I have the 2015 Dr. Collins, 2015 PCAT Destroyers and Pearson practice tests.

I would be interested in purchasing these from you!

I would be interested in purchasing these from you!

Hi,
I still have the 2015 Dr. Collins study guides with the Fall 2014 update and January 2015 update. I am selling these at $170.

I am also selling 2015 PCAT destroyer at $100 and 2015 Pearson practice tests at $100. The practice tests are in pdf file in a DVD.

I am asking for $360 if you want to buy all three materials.

The materials are in very good condition with no writings and no missing pages.

Please email me at [email protected] for more information.

Hi,
are you still interested in buying dr collin's study guide and practice tests material. I have 2015 version plus January update
email me here: [email protected]

Hi,
are you still interested in buying dr collin's study guide and practice tests material. I have 2015 version plus January update
email me here: [email protected]