in progress...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

melovedrillz

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi im planning to retake some of my prereqs at SDSU as an extension student but I dont know if i'll get the class or not because extension student cannot register until the first day of class. I want to put the classes I want to take in fall 2009 down on this cycle's application as planned/in progress. My question is WHAT IF I dont get into those classes...would the admission committee think i'm cheating/lying because I put down classes I plan on taking but not taking it?

BTW...

20AA
20TS
20RC
21QR
19Bio
19Gchem
21Ochem
17PAT

Will I need to retake?

thx alot

Members don't see this ad.

Hi im planning to retake some of my prereqs at SDSU as an extension student but I dont know if i'll get the class or not because extension student cannot register until the first day of class. I want to put the classes I want to take in fall 2009 down on this cycle's application as planned/in progress. My question is WHAT IF I dont get into those classes...would the admission committee think i'm cheating/lying because I put down classes I plan on taking but not taking it?

BTW...

20AA
20TS
20RC
21QR
19Bio
19Gchem
21Ochem
17PAT

Will I need to retake?

thx alot

Nah, they understand the situation that's going on with State schools at the moment. If you can't get the classes you want, I am sure they'll understand. Come join the preventive dentistry class at SDSU!!! Do you mean San Diego State or some other school???

So I should still put down the classes I plan on taking?

Yes I am going to SDSU but that preventative dentistry class is full and I'm trying to find a way to get into it.

So I should still put down the classes I plan on taking?

Yes I am going to SDSU but that preventative dentistry class is full and I'm trying to find a way to get into it.

Just put it down anyway, because you'll have a chance to update it in Dec. I'll see you when school starts