In this day and age- who the heck WOULDN'T accept Interfolio deliveries?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bobbybobbob

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
MSU, I'm looking at you. Yea yea, I know you have "specific" questions you want the letter to discuss- why this applicant would be a good osteopathic physician, etc. well guess what, that's pretty much a general letter of recommendation, WHICH I HAVE A TON OF ON INTERFOLIO. ok ok...done venting

Members don't see this ad.

Not really sure maself. MSU-COM was on my list of primaries. I decided to not pursue it when I looked at their secondary and tracing volunteer hours back to kindegarten and the unique form for recommendations. Sometime there is such thing as ridiculous requirements that won't really result in better outcomes.

of all the DO secondaries I've seen, MUS is def. the most "interesting". even looking at their website, it's a bit weird. bleh I'm not crazy about them. On top of it, there's no way I'm going to hound my letter writers to re-send my letters again (I had a huge fiasco getting a couple of them to get their stuff working through Interfolio in the first place).

Members don't see this ad :)
of all the DO secondaries I've seen, MUS is def. the most "interesting". even looking at their website, it's a bit weird. bleh I'm not crazy about them. On top of it, there's no way I'm going to hound my letter writers to re-send my letters again (I had a huge fiasco getting a couple of them to get their stuff working through Interfolio in the first place).

Couldn't possible agree more. As if it isn't already inconveniencing them to write them in the first place, then to have to go back and ask them to do it again.. sometimes after a year or more of not seeing you.. ya.. that makes sense.

Couldn't possible agree more. As if it isn't already inconveniencing them to write them in the first place, then to have to go back and ask them to do it again.. sometimes after a year or more of not seeing you.. ya.. that makes sense.

Stupid schools....