inaugural class vs school with first graduating class that's not doing so well

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Which one?

• Total voters

1passbbsSHAVE

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
yall know which two I am talking about.
I am leaning towards the first graduating class one, but what yall think?

Members don't see this ad.

I'd go to lecom simply because I became obsessed with Florida when I interviewed at Nova. If you don't care about any of that I think Touro is a fine choice

LECOM and it's not really close.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
LECOM was beautiful and i loved the faculty and the vibe there. everyone seemed really relaxed and happy

anyone who goes to lecom, how do you like/hate the pbl based courses? I know it's not all of them, and even students there told me that lecom isn't really fully pbl, but it uses it only in some courses.

Anyone who's going to be in C/O 2020, are you guys worried or optimistic about the overall school curriculum?

Last edited:
LECOM. By the time you get to your fourth year, they'll have ironed out the kinks. With Touro, there's no guarantee that the exact same thing that happened at LECOM will happen to you your fourth year there.

Last edited by a moderator:
In terms of curriculum, Lecom will definitely have ironed out their issues by the time you'd graduate. If anything, history repeats itself and every inaugural class will hit an unforseeable snag. Who knows, the same debacle might occur at Touro...

In terms of patients, can't really say for certain. From what I've heard, Touro is distanced from nyc and located in an affluent neighborhood...that doesn't seem too promising of a combination.

I think here, Lecom is marginally the safer gamble.