Increasing my scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

riceguard

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
At this point in time, I'm open to any ideas. I've been studying for the MCAT since january and yet my scores have stayed stationary at a 20-22 range and i'm not sure what to do anymore. I started with the Kaplan course, it didn't help, and since then I have had three different private tutors, I've gone through the Berkeley Review books and now I'm doing the Exam Krackers 1001's. The thing is, I don't have test anxiety and I'm not an idiot, I completely understand everything I've covered. Every tutor i've had has come in saying "well maybe you're not doing this correctly, or maybe we should try this..." and every single one of them have all come to the conclusion that I understand the material, there just seems to be this gap between me understanding it and me applying it on the test. If this was a short answer based test I'd have it in the bag, but its not, and for some reason multiple choice tests and me just don't compute. If anyone out there has any kind of idea of how I can raise my scores, please let me know, Im willing to try anything at this point.

Members don't see this ad.