indiana 2015 bench test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vivaciousvicky

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi does anybody know what's on the bench for Indiana Uni, got a call for Aug. Can't find any information, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

i heard they ask tons of things rangingfrom amalgam preps to amalgam and composite fillings....leave a msg on fb group. u ll get better help there. when did u get the call, and completion email?

There's not much info on fb either. I got the call today, application completed on May 11

Members don't see this ad :)
call up iu. lets see how much u can get out of them. whens ur iv

Hey guys,

Do you know if they are using Kilgore or Columbia?

Urgent Please..

dont know jacob. post on fb you ll get a better feedback

Reactions: 1 user
My iv is on the 6th Aug.
and Dr. Jacob, the typo used is columbia

Vivaciousvicky which series Columbia typodonts are used for Indiana? I also have my interview on 6th Aug
I don't know about typo series and apparently it doesn't matter, dealer i bought from said thay 860 and 861 series are the same

Hello everyone,

Is Indiana done with interviews this year?

I don't know right now, but trying to find out. Let me know, if you get something.
Do you know how many they call for interview?
They call 15 per batch. There's 5 batches till Aug 6, I don't know if there's more.
It's a waterless prep

They call 15 per batch. There's 5 batches till Aug 6, I don't know if there's more.
It's a waterless prep
Thank you, I think they are done with invites, I was given only two dates to choose Aug 3rd and 6th and looking at the fact that they start from Jan 2016, they might end the interviews by Aug. But still you never know what the schools are doing.

Last year it was a FPD preparation tooth #3 (CVC) and #5(PFM), Amalgam preparation(#21) and amalgam restoration (#30) for 3 1/2 hours. They would send you the manual and instructions after you confirm your date of interview. All the best.

Last year it was a FPD preparation tooth #3 (CVC) and #5(PFM), Amalgam preparation(#21) and amalgam restoration (#30) for 3 1/2 hours. They would send you the manual and instructions after you confirm your date of interview. All the best.
Thanks! This year there is no resto. Do they make us write an essay to test our English?

Hello everyone,

Good Luck with ur interview calls. Is Indiana done with the interviews for this year? Anyone has any idea ?

For people had interview, how was the interview? is there any document need to be presented at the day of interview?

Your help will be appreciated

The interview is very good....very friendly conversation type.....no dpcument needed to present

Hey guys results out....i m kn alternate list...anybody else?