Indiana IDP 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dent25

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Post your updates on interviews and admission.

Good luck to everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone receive interview invites? I got to know from Facebook that somebody received one today.

nobody has written nething about iv on fb ? i dint see it

Members don't see this ad :)
I got one for Indiana today!! Good luck to everyone!!

Reactions: 1 user
They already sent out IVs for 3 batches, and they are going to send out more by the end of this month. Good luck everyone and hopes high:):xf::thumbup:

Any one got any new updates over interview calls? Please share.

Members don't see this ad :)
They sent some ivs for 1 and 2 June yesterday.

[QUOTE="dentpassion@luck, post: 17728548, member:

Last edited:
anyone knws what are they gonna ask in bench test ? anyone got the manual?

last friday n got iv on monday
Hi, Hello hello congratulations. I have no idea about their bench test, but if I were you I would look into last year forums and/or connect to current Indiana students to navigate me through bench test preparations. Also, would you mind sharing your stats so that I can see what kind of applicants they are looking into this year. Thanks in advance and good luck.

Is Indiana done with all batches of interview calls??

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Does anyone know how many batches Indiana calls and how many candidates on each batch?

Last year it was 5 batches of about 15 applicants in each.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Indiana accepts about 14 students

I heard that it's metal manikin without cheeks. Not sure tho

Hey guys! I believe some of you guys had interview call at Indiana on May 25th and 26th. Would someone please share your experience?

On calling the school, was told the admissions committee met yesterday & they would send out acceptances soon. Good luck everybody.

Good luck to everyone and keep posted if anyone gets accepted/ waitlisted/ rejected emails!!

usually the rejected is send by mail, not by email. I have a bad feeling to get one:inpain:

So does that mean that if you don't hear from them by the end of the day, you are rejected?

So does that mean that if you don't hear from them by the end of the day, you are rejected?

I guess so. As I know most schools send the rejected letters by mail, not by email. And they would give you a phone call if you get accepted. You can call them to check at the end of the day.

usually the rejected is send by mail, not by email. I have a bad feeling to get one:inpain:
so did someone tell you from indiana this? that they send rejection through mail n acceptance through phn? or you r just saying general

so did someone tell you from indiana this? that they send rejection through mail n acceptance through phn? or you r just saying general
That is general. I am not sure how the Indiana send the letters. That's why I say "I guess so"