Indiana

amajid08

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anybody that applied here get offered any interviews yet?

Members don't see this ad.

I've been in contact with the Dean and he said that by the end of August is when they are starting to issue In state interviews so I am assuming that is the same for Out-of-State. He said they are doing something new this year.

I've been in contact with the Dean and he said that by the end of August is when they are starting to issue In state interviews so I am assuming that is the same for Out-of-State. He said they are doing something new this year.

wait then what about those people who already got rejections from indiana already? and i remember one person said he got an interview for nov?

Members don't see this ad :)
Ya.... I thought it was strange that 1 or 2 people put they had received interviews from Indiana already. I have also been in close contact with the Dean and he said they have not given out any interviews at this time-maybe that is just for In-state... but he made it seem like they haven't issued any at all.

They FOR SURE sent out rejections already (since I got one).... but as far as interviews, I'd take everything on SDN with a grain of salt :)

Sorry to hear that NguyenDDS, I hope the other schools invite you soon and that the interviews you WILL get go amazing! I just got my interview invite, and if I understood correctly, they sent out a whole batch of invites this past weekend.

ALL PRAISE IS DUE TO GOD!!!