Info From Tufts Vet Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futurehealervet

Tufts C/O 2019 :)
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I found this pdf with lots of info about Tufts and the surrounding area. It has been updated by quite a few classes from tufts but not recently. I was wondering if some current Tufts students would care to update this great resource for incoming Tufts students, as well as those considering Tufts. Anyway, it still has some great stuff if anyone is interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• field_guide_to_grafton-1.pdf
    248.3 KB · Views: 125
Just a heads up about the cool state parks they mentioned. Not sure if this should be obvious, but swimming is really only feasible in the summers. My undergrad is in New England and there are people who do go swimming in the fall / spring but you're better off waiting until the peak of summer unless you like getting the chills when jumping in (and some of my friends do haha).

We sent this out to the V'17s last summer. Hope it helps!

Attachments

• V17 Survival Guide.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 133
We sent this out to the V'17s last summer. Hope it helps!

Is it true that you can only do the large animal tech teams if you are available over the summer? Does that mean committing to spend a full year on campus at a time?

Last edited: