Info on UHCO

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Optopt25

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just a little heads up for people thinking of applying to UHCO. I'm a second year student here, and I gotta say this is not what I expected. I've been robbed not once but twice, the first time my equipment was stolen! UHCO is located in a VERY ghetto neighborhood so not only do you have school to worry about but on top of that also your life is in danger everyday or atleast that's how I feel. And parking here is so unorganized, all year round they have construction everywhere so students end up parking in gravels which then increases the chances of getting robbed. I very much regret my choice now.

Members don't see this ad.

Just a little heads up for people thinking of applying to UHCO. I'm a second year student here, and I gotta say this is not what I expected. I've been robbed not once but twice, the first time my equipment was stolen! UHCO is located in a VERY ghetto neighborhood so not only do you have school to worry about but on top of that also your life is in danger everyday or atleast that's how I feel. And parking here is so unorganized, all year round they have construction everywhere so students end up parking in gravels which then increases the chances of getting robbed. I very much regret my choice now.
Can you tell me more about the curriculum? Is it good at least? I would be scared to get robbed too but I thought the school is in the med center or am I wrong?

Thanks!