Interested in 6 year Pharmacy School at UOP

aplus

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I was wondering what type of GPA, SAT score, and extracurriculars one would need to get into the 6 year pharmacy program at University of the Pacific. I am currently a junior at a very competitive high school in California Bay Area. My unweighted GPA (freshmen+sophomore years) as of now is a 3.625. In freshmen year, I took Honors Geometry, Hnrs Bio, Hnrs English, Health/Geography, PE, and Art 1. In sophomore year, I took Hnrs Precalc, Hnrs Chem, Hnrs English, AP Statistics, World History, PE, and AP Chinese. Now starting the junior year, the courses I am currently in are AP Psych, Anat/Physiology, US history, AP Calc BC, AP Bio, and English CP. I am striving for all A's this year, but I did get a C in freshmen year which I know looks really bad on college apps. I have also taken 2 SAT subjects:
SAT Bio: 740
SAT Math 2c: 770
I'll be taking SAT I this October. If I manage to maintain good grades this year, what are the chances of getting into UOP? Thanks so much in advance! :D

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys I was wondering what type of GPA, SAT score, and extracurriculars one would need to get into the 6 year pharmacy program at University of the Pacific. I am currently a junior at a very competitive high school in California Bay Area. My unweighted GPA (freshmen+sophomore years) as of now is a 3.625. In freshmen year, I took Honors Geometry, Hnrs Bio, Hnrs English, Health/Geography, PE, and Art 1. In sophomore year, I took Hnrs Precalc, Hnrs Chem, Hnrs English, AP Statistics, World History, PE, and AP Chinese. Now starting the junior year, the courses I am currently in are AP Psych, Anat/Physiology, US history, AP Calc BC, AP Bio, and English CP. I am striving for all A's this year, but I did get a C in freshmen year which I know looks really bad on college apps. I have also taken 2 SAT subjects:
SAT Bio: 740
SAT Math 2c: 770
I'll be taking SAT I this October. If I manage to maintain good grades this year, what are the chances of getting into UOP? Thanks so much in advance! :D

Should be at least 4.0

what does weighted mean? Important thing for you right now is to get a research experience and a publication. Then you can get into UOP.