Interfolio question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CookDeRosa

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know many of you use Interfolio. I have a question that I can't see addressed on their website. Does anyone know if transcripts filtered through them are considered "official" or do they not deal with transcripts at all?

Members don't see this ad.

I know many of you use Interfolio. I have a question that I can't see addressed on their website. Does anyone know if transcripts filtered through them are considered "official" or do they not deal with transcripts at all?

They deal with transcripts. The transcripts are usually considered official, BUT a lot of places still will not accept them from Interfolio so it is very important to know if they will accept transcripts from Interfolio before you send the transcripts to Interfolio. (I think this wins the award for most amount of times one could write Interfolio in a single sentence).

They deal with transcripts. The transcripts are usually considered official, BUT a lot of places still will not accept them from Interfolio so it is very important to know if they will accept transcripts from Interfolio before you send the transcripts to Interfolio. (I think this wins the award for most amount of times one could write Interfolio in a single sentence).
>>

Ok, thank you! <handing award>

Members don't see this ad :)
Can't you just send transcripts to AMCAS directly and bypass Interfolio?

Can't you just send transcripts to AMCAS directly and bypass Interfolio?

If I recall AMCAS doesn't accept transcripts from Interfolio. The information is still useful to have in Interfolio though.

Does interfolio charge you for every batch of letters sent---IE if you are sending to AACOMAS and TMDSAS or if you do it all at one time its 19$ for the year? I am wondering if I should just use interfolio for AACOMAS letters and use TMDSAS' letter service for texas schools and save money??? Please clear up my confusion :)

Separate destinations, separate charge as far as I know. You also have a yearly fee.