International Clinical Rotations (europe)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AndresAlanis

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I'm from Mexico.
I'm currently studying in the ITESM/EMIS medical school and in its program you can study the last year abroad. It has agreements with different schools, like Baylor;), John Hopkins;), Georgetown, Memorial Hermann, Cleveland Clinic etc in USA, others from Spain, Singapore, Argentina, Brazil and one from France, "Université Lille 2 Droit et Santé".

I want to apply for the one in France, but I haven't heard from that University, does anyone have heard of it? :confused:

The reason I want to apply there is because I want to continue with my french studies, besides, I want to practice there in Europe so it's highly probable I'll make my residency there too.
Another thing is that if you like another university, you can talk to the man in charge so they can evaluate the school and let you do your rotation there:D, so, does anyone know another good university in France or Switzerland/Belgium (as long as it offers the program in French)?

What would you advise me? What are your experiences ?
Thanks in advance !

Members don't see this ad.