International College Fraud (Charles University 2nd Faculty of Medicine, Prague)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Thankukuttan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
To Whom It May Concern,

I am a medical student who has completed all my courses and currently studying for the USMLE Step 1 exam. I attended Charles University Second Faculty of Medicine, Prague for my first year of medicine. After that I transferred to Windsor University School of Medicine.

When I tried to register for the Step 1 exam, I received a letter from the ECFMG stating that there was a discrepancy about my transcript from Charles University. It is insulting and infuriating for me to be accused of engaging in irregular behavior when there was no mistake on my part at all. The only mistake was that I trusted Charles University to handle my documents properly.

Charles University had sent two transcripts without my knowledge until the ECFMG had notified me. Both transcripts have the same letterhead, seal, dean's signature & official stamp from the college. I only had received one transcript the second transcript looks as if it is fraudulent and not authentic. However Charles University claims the second one is correct. Now they state that they have no record whatsoever of the first transcript that was emailed to me.

I am in a desperate situation currently because I cannot register for the Step 1 exam due to Charles University's mistake, in which they are not taking responsibility for their actions. Charles University has screwed me in a major way and I caution anyone before they join this university. If anyone can help me about this matter please leave suggestions and I would be really appreciative.

Members don't see this ad.

Wow I'm really sorry for your situation. The one thing I can think of is to hire a private investigator to look into the matter for you.

To Whom It May Concern,

I am a medical student who has completed all my courses and currently studying for the USMLE Step 1 exam. I attended Charles University Second Faculty of Medicine, Prague for my first year of medicine. After that I transferred to Windsor University School of Medicine.

When I tried to register for the Step 1 exam, I received a letter from the ECFMG stating that there was a discrepancy about my transcript from Charles University. It is insulting and infuriating for me to be accused of engaging in irregular behavior when there was no mistake on my part at all. The only mistake was that I trusted Charles University to handle my documents properly.

Charles University had sent two transcripts without my knowledge until the ECFMG had notified me. Both transcripts have the same letterhead, seal, dean's signature & official stamp from the college. I only had received one transcript the second transcript looks as if it is fraudulent and not authentic. However Charles University claims the second one is correct. Now they state that they have no record whatsoever of the first transcript that was emailed to me.

I am in a desperate situation currently because I cannot register for the Step 1 exam due to Charles University's mistake, in which they are not taking responsibility for their actions. Charles University has screwed me in a major way and I caution anyone before they join this university. If anyone can help me about this matter please leave suggestions and I would be really appreciative.

Whats the discrepancy?