International Medical Education Charity Survey - Share your opinion!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WorldMedVolunteer

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

My firm has been asked to assess the viability of a charitable project focused on providing hands-on training to local healthcare professionals in developing regions in the Philippines, India, West Africa, and the Caribbean. We would greatly value your assessment through a brief survey.

This is not a request for funds. No one will follow up with you, and your contact information will not be shared for fundraising or any other purposes.

Please take 5 minutes to complete this brief survey.

Take the Survey

Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:https://survey.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_4Hnjtv9hjR6b2zb

Thank you in advance for your time. Please know that in recognition of your effort, my firm will make a donation of $1 for every person who responds to this survey, up to a total of $250.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all, we are hoping to get a few more responses to our survey, and will likely be closing it out at the end of this week. Here's the full text of an email about it. Let us know if you have any questions!

My firm has been asked to assess the viability of a charitable project focused on providing hands-on training to local healthcare professionals in developing regions in the Philippines, India, West Africa, and the Caribbean. We would greatly value your assessment through a brief survey.

This is not a request for funds. No one will follow up with you, and your contact information will not be shared for fundraising or any other purposes.

Please take 5 minutes to complete this brief survey.

Take the Survey

Or copy and paste the URL below into your internet browser:https://survey.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_4Hnjtv9hjR6b2zb

Thank you in advance for your time. Please know that in recognition of your effort, my firm will make a donation of $1 for every person who responds to this survey, up to a total of $250.

Thank you for your time and effort to respond. If you have any questions about this survey or want to comment further please contact me directly.

Sincerely,
Steve Raabe, President
OpinionWorks
Public Spirited Research
www.OpinionWorks.com
706 Giddings Avenue, Suite 2C
Annapolis, MD 21401
(410) 280-2000
(410) 271-3795 (cell)
(410) 280-3400 (fax)[email protected]

Deadline extended until Wednesday June 11. Thanks to those who have participated!