International Pharm d Nova southeastern university fall 2015 applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

harry07

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey is anyone applying for international pharmd at Nova fall 2015 ?
please share share your views here..

Members don't see this ad.

hey is anyone applying for international pharmd at Nova fall 2015 ?
please share share your views here..
I have applied for Fall 2015. Have you? Do you get an interview call?

Reactions: 1 user
yup i got interview call. when did you submit the application?
do you know anyone else applying for the same?
bring them here.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone.
I have also applied at NSU but didn't heard back from them.
@harry07 - Usually how long would it take to get interview call after application?

Hello everyone.
I have also applied at NSU but didn't heard back from them.
@harry07 - Usually how long would it take to get interview call after application?
when did you submit the application? and what are your stats?

guys keep in touch and keep posting here. it will help us.

when did you submit the application? and what are your stats?
usually not particular time frame but they have a few rounds of interview. 1st round is on dec 5. you may get call before it or in the next round.

My husband got an email tonight saying they are reviewing his application now for a possible interview.

Reactions: 1 users
Best of luck!!! Let us know if he gets an interview call. I have applied and have just managed to complete my application before the holidays. I am going to wait a few days before I call. Do you know when the next round of interviews are going to be conducted?

I think it will be in February. I am talking about international program.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have no idea. From what we know, they are still making interview and admissions offers until they reach their 40 for the year. We hope he will be among them. I applied for their Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology, so we are both hoping this all plays out the way we have envisioned this.

Harry07 did you already get accepted for the the program? Or you still in the process of interviewing?

I just got an email for interview!!! Scheduled it for February'06 at 8:15 am

My husband just got an email an hour ago inviting him for an interview, so we are very very excited. Hopefully I will get an interview for my program as well :p

hey patelpa i got accepted. and best of luck for your interview! u guys are applying for international program right?

Reactions: 1 users
Do you know if the people who get invited for the interview typically are accepted most of the time? Also, what can you tell us about what the interview day will be like?

Harry07, I am applying for the international program. How was the interview experience? I am kind of excited but nervous at the same time. I have over 10 years of experience which include pharmaceutical, retail and hospital. I hope I can manage to pull this off with flying color's. Any word of advice for the interview...

see when u are invited for interview, you are 70-80 % in. They just want to check the candidate profile. So dont b nervous. Be confident and expressive. But at the same time do not take things as granted bcoz they do not take everyone they interview. There will be two professors who conduct interview. they may ask u general questions like why pharmacy, why nova, and things like that or they can also ask about your profile because they will have your whole application with them. So be confident and have a smile on your face and be interactive.

@patepa You have 10 years of experience so it would be plus point for u. But also they take consideration of your test score and interview performance so do good and hopefully we will b all in the same class next term.

Anyone has an interview on March 9, 2015?