International PharmD program at Nova Southeastern University--2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
oh i just saw it:( ,dont just apply in nova there are alot of schools offer the same program and 2.5 to 3 years because i believe NOVA have random selection to their candidates try south university they have very good program and it start every june and i'm postive if you applied earlier they will accept you you have a good status ,good luck and thanks for sharing your information :)

wht state this university is in? i dont know tht university..

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think her name is jessica. I would call Nova and ask for jessica , admissions office

I feel really dissapointed I didnt even received email for interview and its already end of may no more interviews I thinks so sad when ever i call its pending hard feeling august almost around the corner :(:xf:

hey dr honey,

Who told you that now no more interview ? did u get such kind of information 4m admission office ? :eek:

hi, no one told me i'm just guessing but I hope there's more interviews coming up ,i spoke to the addmission but they keep saying wait for the final decision ,i hope there's a chance for us to join the school i thought its too late so they wont be sending more invitations dont take my words i'm just guessing as i have told you i'll keep you post if there's any new information and if any one have any useful information please post it thanks

guys I just got acceptance letter.......@ nova fall 2011,

even tho I got acceptance, I called and checked my status @ university. They are saying its pending, waiting for decision. I told them that I already got acceptance but just wanted to check what is it saying on your record. They said it might take some time to get updated on our system, may be after once we get acceptance letter and pay seat reservation fees.

gud luck to those who are waiting for some newz from university.

even tho I got acceptance, I called and checked my status @ university. They are saying its pending, waiting for decision. I told them that I already got acceptance but just wanted to check what is it saying on your record. They said it might take some time to get updated on our system, may be after once we get acceptance letter and pay seat reservation fees.

Dude, when did you receive your letter ???? and they send via USPS or UPS???

congratulations so happy for you dream it you made it ,actually i called them today and they said they will be sending decision letters by next week which means no more interview for fall 2011 apparently,we will receive rejection letter i will reapply next year , good luck guys if there's any good news keep us update

Members don't see this ad :)
congratulations so happy for you dream it you made it ,actually i called them today and they said they will be sending decision letters by next week which means no more interview for fall 2011 apparently,we will receive rejection letter i will reapply next year , good luck guys if there's any good news keep us update

Thanks dr honey, wish you good luck

Congratulation dude, I also got acceptance call from them on monday and waiting for my letter to come...btw where are you from ????

congrates. Probably you should get it by early next week if not by tomorrow.

hey dr honey,
Are you sure that no more interview ??
did they say that they will send final decision letter or rejection letter next week ? did they say that on phone now no more interview this year ?
i also cal them two days before but, they didn't told me about this. tell me wat they said you on phone in their own words ...plz :idea::idea::idea::idea::idea:

hey dr honey,
Are you sure that no more interview ??
did they say that they will send final decision letter or rejection letter next week ? did they say that on phone now no more interview this year ?
i also cal them two days before but, they didn't told me about this. tell me wat they said you on phone in their own words ...plz :idea::idea::idea::idea::idea:
I call today and they told me so ,just wait for the final decision next week which obviously means no more interviews what did they told you and one has any idea if they had already cycle two ?!!

i have checked last year interview call on SDN. they started in feb. and finish in April last year and some of the students got final acceptance in end of june. this year ms. tracy is nt working there. So may be they are slow this time. I also have no idea about 2nd round. but this year they started on 24th april to 28 th april (first cycle for 20 students). after that no one heard about interview call or rejection letter. Because professors may be busy with exams in first two weeks of May (my thinking nt sure) . So they don't finish this one very early. i think now the 2nd cycle begins..keep faith dude. everything will be fine..B+
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

They will call you to let you know first. Then send the mail to you?
I am still waiting but no one call me this week :(

guys one of my friend who is in 2nd year of international pharm d program @ nova told me yesterday that they heard from admissions office that 2nd interview cycle will depend on how may students( who have got acceptance letter) accept the admission at nova from 1st interview cycle and reserve their seats. He also said that he has heard rumors, I hope it is rumor that dis year they are going to accept 20-25 students, not as usual 35-40 students.
Till last year international pharmd students seats in separate class, professors teach regular pharmd students and international pharmd students has video conference, so they get live video from regular pharmd class. So class was usually about 40 students. But now they are thinking of putting international pharmd students directly in second year with regular pharmd students instead of having separate video conference class. So they are thinking of downsizing international pharmd students number as they cannot go beyond certain number of students per class by law. Dont panic guys it is not confirmed news, I just wanted to let you knw what I heard, it may be rumors.
Good newz is der is still hopes for 2nd cycle if all who are accepted do not choose to attend nova.

guys one of my friend who is in 2nd year of international pharm d program @ nova told me yesterday that they heard from admissions office that 2nd interview cycle will depend on how may students( who have got acceptance letter) accept the admission at nova from 1st interview cycle and reserve their seats. He also said that he has heard rumors, I hope it is rumor that dis year they are going to accept 20-25 students, not as usual 35-40 students.
Till last year international pharmd students seats in separate class, professors teach regular pharmd students and international pharmd students has video conference, so they get live video from regular pharmd class. So class was usually about 40 students. But now they are thinking of putting international pharmd students directly in second year with regular pharmd students instead of having separate video conference class. So they are thinking of downsizing international pharmd students number as they cannot go beyond certain number of students per class by law. Dont panic guys it is not confirmed news, I just wanted to let you knw what I heard, it may be rumors.
Good newz is der is still hopes for 2nd cycle if all who are accepted do not choose to attend nova.

Dreamit: what are your stats? Congrats by the way

I applied and had an interview on 27th april.

Finger's crossed.

hpamazing ---> hi I had an interview on 27 too. If they gonna call us and then mail us later? no one call me . maybe I am rejected .

Dreamit: what are your stats? Congrats by the way

I applied and had an interview on 27th april.

Finger's crossed.

B.Pharm : 3.88 gpa
Masters : 3.43

Thanks and wish u gud luck.

Guys anybody got acceptance letter ?
Mine is saying welcome to class graduating 2015. I think it should be 2014. As program is of 3 years.

Guys anybody got acceptance letter ?
Mine is saying welcome to class graduating 2015. I think it should be 2014. As program is of 3 years.

Hey, a friend of mine said his accept letter says 2014. You might need to clarify that!

Hey, a friend of mine said his accept letter says 2014. You might need to clarify that!

ya thats what it has to be. I e-mailed jessie just to make sure. I thinks its typing error

You got the letter or they called you on phone? Where do you guys live?

I called them while ago and i spoke to the addmission office and they said there's more interviews in the summer i hope its true as they always have new things:rolleyes: and lets wait and see maybe there's a chance we never know :xf:

I called them while ago and i spoke to the addmission office and they said there's more interviews in the summer i hope its true as they always have new things:rolleyes: and lets wait and see maybe there's a chance we never know :xf:

Hey ..dr honey thats good news. did u cal them today ? :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

hi guys . I got accepted too . YEY!! just got the letter today. One thing i am worried that the international student who doesn't hold a green card can find a job ? coz i dont have a green card and the cvs, walgreen stop sponsoring too. Any job space available after graduated?

Hey guys,

I got acceptance letter today in the morning, will look forward to all of you who got accepted and best of luck to those who are waiting or have their interviews scheduled !!!! btw its better if you introduce yourself so that we could come to know each other. My name is Jagrut Vyas from new jersey.......

Hey Guys, Congratulations to whoever got accepted and i got accepted tooo. I called them 2day n they said I got accepted but I didn't receive the mail though (yet).

i have question. why they said "you must provide the office of admissions with official transcripts certifying your ...." in the letter .? I think we submitted it already when we applied.

Congrats Everyone!!! I will see you all soon.
I think we dont have to send the transcripts again, its just the pre-formatted letter, thats why it says that. Betwwen, 2015 is just the typing error.
Anyone knows when the orientation is gonna start?

Congrats Everyone!!! I will see you all soon.
I think we dont have to send the transcripts again, its just the pre-formatted letter, thats why it says that. Betwwen, 2015 is just the typing error.
Anyone knows when the orientation is gonna start?

Heya! guess you're not going Western U? =)

I'll see ya at nova then.

Orientation is on the 15th and class starts on the 22nd august.

Orientation is on the 15th and class starts on the 22nd august.[/QUOTE

Hey hw did u know these dates. Did they send it to u in the mail. Let us all meet on 15th aug I guess ;)

hi guys . Congrat to everyone!! But where is the address to send the confirmation letter and pre-registration fee? Is it the same address as where we send the application fee?

:xf:congrats guys, we're still waiting lol obviously for the rejection letters lol

Hello guys,

I have created a page on facebook regarding NOVA Southeastern University class of 2014. I would like if everyone of you join that group and share your ideas and thought so that we can come to know each other....I know everyone has facebook account so please join that page....:)

Orientation is on the 15th and class starts on the 22nd august.
Yes, i'M NOT going to Western U, i think...lol! I ll see at Nova, btn how do you know the dates though??

anyone know where I have to send the pre-registration fee? it is due by 1 june. I called the school admission but nobody pick up the phone .