International PharmD program at Nova Southeastern University--2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Actually we posted que on other thread.. but for me it was more of my research instruments que. and why pharmacy. They just read yr SOP and ask you que so read yr sop before interview and stick to yr answer according to SOP and you are fine. all other que are in interview feed back ofthis site under nova southeastern I prepared from that only.. when is yr interview. Best luck:thumbup:
i applied for it recently.so iam waiting for the date:):):).

Members don't see this ad.

Actually we posted que on other thread.. but for me it was more of my research instruments que. and why pharmacy. They just read yr SOP and ask you que so read yr sop before interview and stick to yr answer according to SOP and you are fine. all other que are in interview feed back ofthis site under nova southeastern I prepared from that only.. when is yr interview. Best luck:thumbup:
i applied for it recently.iam waiting for the date:):):)

thanks...:) waiting for the date

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank u crazypharma.by the way,do u have green card ?dont u applied for international program? Did u do MS here in usa?if so,where u attended?

yes i hv green card. I am in last sem of MS in FDU, NJ. my bachelors is foreign so I applied as international.

yes i hv green card. I am in last sem of MS in FDU, NJ. my bachelors is foreign so I applied as international.

if i were in India,what i supposed to do....have i to come here for interview?? plz gimme a suggestion...

I dont know... either they give you phone interview or you have to come or you are rejected... call admissions and ask. when did yr application complete?

I dont know... either they give you phone interview or you have to come or you are rejected... call admissions and ask. when did yr application complete?

if ur in india...they will give u..phone interview..u dont have to go to florida......

heeei...crazypharma..are u the one who was applying from last yr...? did u got in nova..? me too got in this yr...where r u from..? are u looking for room ?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Oh thatz wonderful.congrats crazypharma.by the way,what have u been asked at interview?u know iam desperate 2 know 4m u,eventhough I can have sample questions from feedback page of dis forum.
Thnks

monachow..where r u from ..i mean which part of india ?

Hey everyone,
Congratulations to everyone who got in and good luck for those who are waiting.
I am in Nova and I have a sharing accomodation for 1 girl. let me know if anyone is interested.

heeei...crazypharma..are u the one who was applying from last yr...? did u got in nova..? me too got in this yr...where r u from..? are u looking for room ?
Yes Runn its me. I dont need room I am sorry . I am moving with husband.:thumbup:
BTW congrats on yr acceptance. will meet you there. whn did u interview?

Hello guys,

I applied last year and this year also. One thing about my application is that they didn't reject my application last year. My file in pending from last 1 and 1/2 year. No one replied to my email or even answer my call or call back. when I called to this number (8005416682), They said my file is pending , pending , pending. Do you guys have any best way to reach to the advisors like Ms. Jessie or Ms. Lyda ?
I really appreciate your help. Thnak you.

Hello guys,

I applied last year and this year also. One thing about my application is that they didn't reject my application last year. My file in pending from last 1 and 1/2 year. No one replied to my email or even answer my call or call back. when I called to this number (8005416682), They said my file is pending , pending , pending. Do you guys have any best way to reach to the advisors like Ms. Jessie or Ms. Lyda ?
why dont you email brittany her email is [email protected] and her no is 954-262-1101. try calling and talk with her in person. you might hv to call a couple times to get her but early in morning or afternoon is good time.

Hi,
I have to schedule my interview for the international Pharm D program.How was your interview?Can you give an advice?Is it better to be in person or by phone is o.k.?
Thank you!

Hi,
I have to schedule my interview for the international Pharm D program.How was your interview?Can you give an advice?Is it better to be in person or by phone is o.k.?
Thank you!

Hi sisi
I think we r in same boat .where u from?

HI..Rit now i came down to fort lauderdale...and im planing to take one appartment too...any one likes to share with me..florida is really a good place...

oh wow...thats cool.im from tamilnadu..wher r u from ? ANDRA,KARNATAKA,KERALA,TAMILNADU..?

Hahaha.....ok.am from Andhra.have u been selected for d program? How was ur interview?

HI..Rit now i came down to fort lauderdale...and im planing to take one appartment too...any one likes to share with me..florida is really a good place...

Any idea on which area or appartments are good to live?

yeah...sundance and suforest..are the two nearest to NOVA...areu single,

no i am not...

Any one single, double or,couple...can take one bedroom of my two bedroom,big appartment, wel furnished kitchen,laudry,tennis court , swimming pool ..half rent and half utility...any one interested can contact me...:laugh:

Hello guys,

the only best way to reach them is through, phone, email, or personally go to nova and contact..or any of the current students can go and ask for u...these are the only way to contact them....and the last two is the best options....they wont ans ur call or they wont reply back...get some contact with current students and tell them to contact on behalf of u..or better go there and talk to them personally...until other wise if u didnt contact them.they wont even loook up ur application....

Hii every1

I got my interview date n its next week.am bit nervous....have i to fill any form prior to get interviewed? any docs required to submit ???

plz help me n i need ur best wishes guys!!!!
:confused:

Hi,I am from Bulgaria.I have my interview in May.Are there any hotels near campus?I have to plan my trip to Nova southeastern.

yeah..ther are many...check onnline and book online....when is ur interview....hope u get it..take care.

Hii every1

I got my interview date n its next week.am bit nervous....have i to fill any form prior to get interviewed? any docs required to submit ???

plz help me n i need ur best wishes guys!!!!
:confused:

no one here gonna help me:scared:

i miss u crazypharma!!! atleast u r d one who responds to me.....i think u mi8 busy these days...

no one here gonna help me:scared:

are u comming to nova for interview..? all the best dude...dont even bring ur certificates...they will never ask u to show all document...they will just ask u some questions thats all.... do read ur SOP very well and some gen questions like ...why u chose pharmacy , decribe abt your self..thats all...it gona take only 10min , interview. if they call u for interivew..that itself says u are almost in for the programme..all the best dude..see u when u join for pharm d..and be my roomate too..take care...do i need to come and pic u for the interview..?

are u comming to nova for interview..? all the best dude...dont even bring ur certificates...they will never ask u to show all document...they will just ask u some questions thats all.... do read ur SOP very well and some gen questions like ...why u chose pharmacy , decribe abt your self..thats all...it gona take only 10min , interview. if they call u for interivew..that itself says u are almost in for the programme..all the best dude..see u when u join for pharm d..and be my roomate too..take care...do i need to come and pic u for the interview..?

That's soo cool n so sweet of u , thanks a lot.if I need anything I will ask u for sure.

i miss u crazypharma!!! atleast u r d one who responds to me.....i think u mi8 busy these days...
Hey,
ya ws busy in midterms.
go through questions in ths interviews and article you will get all que. why pharmacy,why nova? and whatever you did extra.. it will be hardly 15 min. they are cool. dont worry, beconfident and if u dont know ans just say dont know, dont lie. and you are fine, best luck

Hey,
ya ws busy in midterms.
go through questions in ths interviews and article you will get all que. why pharmacy,why nova? and whatever you did extra.. it will be hardly 15 min. they are cool. dont worry, beconfident and if u dont know ans just say dont know, dont lie. and you are fine, best luck

ohh..thanks buddy...:)

yes I did and I am already accepted for 2012 class this week..

Hy, crazypharma . congratulations. i read your profile. i applied last year and this year also. my file is still pending. i want your help man., how can i contact them to convince for interview ?

Hey,
ya ws busy in midterms.

hiii Crazypharma n Runn

iam accepted:):):)
thanks alot for evrything

Congrats :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
see u in fall... join our facebook group...

I feel really dissapointed I didnt even received email for interview and its already start of may.is that no more interviews . I feels so sad when ever i call its pending hard feeling,

Guys any idea ,,,are they still conducting interviews ? or how many seats left for 2012 class ?

I really appreciate your reply.
thank you

I feel really dissapointed I didnt even received email for interview and its already start of may.is that no more interviews . I feels so sad when ever i call its pending hard feeling,

Guys any idea ,,,are they still conducting interviews ? or how many seats left for 2012 class ?

thank you
when did u apply? what are yr scores? wht country u r in now?
did u tried to talk to brittany?

when did u apply? what are yr scores? wht country u r in now?
did u tried to talk to brittany?

thanx for reply. I applied in 2011 and this year also.
Gre 1000
bachelors gpa 3.3
toefl 89
m in usa . right now. when i called this guys, the line is always on voice mail . Both Ms Brittnay, and jessie. So i m worried. do you know that how many seats left ?

Last edited:

thank you

they are still conducting interviews.....

thanx for reply. I applied in 2011 and this year also.
Gre 1000
bachelors gpa 3.3
toefl 89
m in usa . right now. when i called this guys, the line is always on voice mail . Both Ms Brittnay, and jessie. So i m worried. do you know that how many seats left ?
DOnt know what to tell you if you did not get any rejection yet there is hope. did u get rejection last year? Brittany is hard to get but try to email , I know they just dont reply soon. try to talk with admissions. If I were you i'd start applying to Masters degree too just in case, thats what i did after my 1st rejection, it matters what you do after rejection. I'd heigher GPA and GRE than you 1st time I applied still got rejection so I did Masters, went back and get in. Dont just hope too much on one school, and try to call at different time like 9am,1pm,2pm so at least you will get someone on line once. if you have friends try to tell them to check for you. I think they should still have one-2 rounds of interviews left. dont loose yr hope yet.. :thumbup::xf: