International PharmD program at Nova Southeastern University--2011

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi!how long after the interview the school is going to tell you if you are accepted or not?My interview was on May 9

Hi!how long after the interview the school is going to tell you if you are accepted or not?My interview was on May 9

i got mine about in a week but they say it would take 2-3 weeks long to send you mail.i hope the best for u.

Members don't see this ad :)
dr. honey...can you plz tell me which are the other schools which has internaitoanl pharm.D program..other than nova..?

Hey..guys..did anyone apply for fall 2013 international pharm.D at nova..?..if yes lemme know..

Hi guys,

I just got an interview date for the international PharmD. From the look of things, you all had your interviews earlier this year. I'm really nervous about mine and was wondering if you guys could help me out; what sort of questions did they ask? how was it? do you enjoy studying at NSU currently?

Thanks in advance
ps: if you need my email address just let me know. your help would be much appreciated.

i've heard bad things about nova...but they could just be skewed opinions...western uni was good last i heard

Hi every one. This is a pharmacy student from Iran at Isfahan university of medical sciences!
Our pharmacy program is totally different than that of the US! I've passed 140 courses out of 210 (in our country) till now. My Green Card process is finished and I'm gonna travel to US within the next two months. I wanna apply for pharmacy school and transfering my courses as much as I can! I've heard that private schools may put me in (for exapmle) second year of pharmacy but poblic schools would evaluate my courses only equal to the first two years of science which means I have to pass PCAT! I wanna now whether it's possible for me not to pass PCAT and study from the second year of pharmacy. I also need loans at least from the second year of studying; is it possible?! I forgot to mention that my total score is around 15.5 out of 20 and my faculty at this university is the first ranking in my own country!
I'd appreciate the one who could help me. Thanks.

I wonder if any Iranian pharmacist is in this forum who could help me out in this case!