International Student admission to Medical school in Turkey

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hildy1226

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I currently have a duel citizenship from USA and Turkey. Finished Bachelors of Science in Biochemistry and Masters of Science Pharmaceutical in a well known USA university but I would like to become a doctor and would like to live in Turkey. I am fluent in English and Turkish, my reading and writing in Turkish is a bit rusty. I am considering Cerrahpasa Tip Fakultesi starting 2015 academic year. Please give me advice in admission process, I've checked online about admission requirements online but it only states information about people applying with High School diploma. What entrance exams are required? Please give me advice about studying Medicine in Istanbul, Turkey, mainly about the admission process.

Thank you in advance :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,
I currently have a duel citizenship from USA and Turkey. Finished Bachelors of Science in Biochemistry and Masters of Science Pharmaceutical in a well known USA university but I would like to become a doctor and would like to live in Turkey. I am fluent in English and Turkish, my reading and writing in Turkish is a bit rusty. I am considering Cerrahpasa Tip Fakultesi starting 2015 academic year. Please give me advice in admission process, I've checked online about admission requirements online but it only states information about people applying with High School diploma. What entrance exams are required? Please give me advice about studying Medicine in Istanbul, Turkey, mainly about the admission process.

Thank you in advance :)
Were you successful OP?