Internship letter intent

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Psych9991

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Haven't received my internship letter of acceptance from my site. Does anyone know if there is a deadline?

Members don't see this ad.

Haven't received my internship letter of acceptance from my site. Does anyone know if there is a deadline?
APPIC expects TDs to send them within a week of Match Day so you can definitely inquire at this point. It could be as simple as a misspelled address, etc. They would use the address in your APPI and you might just send an email saying you had not received your letter of appointment agreement and were concerned they did not have a correct address and provide it.

Members don't see this ad :)

With my site -- it took about 3 weeks to get a letter. And it was sent electronically. I say give it another week and if you still haven't heard back, send them an email.

I received mine electronically as well. I wouldn't stress too much. Sometimes, the HR system at sites makes the letter a problem to send out.