Interview at Ga Regents?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tide

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone interviewing there Friday?

Also, has anyone interviewed there in past cycles? I was hoping someone would have some info on the types of questions asked or how the whole thing is structured... Any info would be great!

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I interviewed there about a year ago, and if i remember correctly, the day begins with mingling with current first years... they have a question and answer session with some of the faculty/staff and current students. After that, they rotated people in and out for interviews - I think it was just 1 20(ish) minute interview. I honestly do not remember what kinds of questions were asked because all of my interviews run together in my head now... but I'd just review your application thoroughly and prepare for "typical" interview questions. This was my first interview and it was perfect to start the interview process with because it was much less intimidating than the remainder of my interviews. Hope this helps a little!

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone interviewing there Friday?

Also, has anyone interviewed there in past cycles? I was hoping someone would have some info on the types of questions asked or how the whole thing is structured... Any info would be great!

Thanks

How did your interview go? What were the faculty and facilities like? Do you think you are going to go there? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not sure if I'm going there. I have an interview at Mercer in a few weeks and I'll evaluate them both. I liked GRU but they have a new program director and I'm not sure if/how the program will change... I was kinda disappointed that there was no tour with the interview session as well.

Thanks for the info Tide! Was the interview difficult? Or mainly just getting to know you kind of stuff? Best of luck with Mercer!

Thanks for the info Tide! Was the interview difficult? Or mainly just getting to know you kind of stuff? Best of luck with Mercer!
Oh no the interview was great! Very chill and had a conversation feel to it. The questions were simple as well.

Thanks and good luck!

Reactions: 1 users